Terms & Conditions
Welcome to TravelSetu.com("Website"). The domain name www.TravelSetu.com is owned by Travelsetu Online Services LLP a company incorporated under the LLP Act, 2008 (hereinafter referred to as "Travelsetu.com). LLP Identification Number of company is (LLPIN)AAG-8951. The term 'You' refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
5. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
6.Travelsetucom hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those in India. Travelsetu.com considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Ahmedabad, India.
7.You agree and acknowledge that TRAVELSETU.COM will have the right of indemnification for any loss that may be caused to TRAVELSETU.COM for any misuse of its website by You and TRAVELSETU.COM will have all rights to approach any court of law for enforcement of such rights.
8.Travelsetu.com or its affiliate partners will not be liable for any Visa rejections and Hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
9.Traveler are advised to check that passports are valid and eligible for international travel. Travelsetu.com or affiliated parties will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit.
9.1 Validity of passports should be at least 6 months from date of return.
9.2 Hand written passports will not be considered valid
9.3 Passports must have Barcode
9.4 Passports should not be mutilated or tampered
9.5 Name on passport should match with name on other documents provided for visa
10. Force Majeure: None of the parties shall be responsible for, nor be deemed to be in default on account of, any failure to perform or delay in performance hereunder caused directly or indirectly by any fact beyond supplier’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, criminal acts of third parties, embargo, strikes or other labour disputes, work stoppages, riots, civil unrest, fires or acts of government (“Force Majeure”). The Parties shall use their best efforts to avoid, overcome and offset the effects of any cause or potential cause of an event of Force Majeure. Upon cessation of the cause of the Force Majeure, this Agreement shall again become fully operative. However, a Force Majeure event will not relieve either Party of the obligations accrued prior to the occurrence of the Force Majeure. In case Force Majeure event persists, either party can terminate this agreement by communicating in writing and losses, if any, would be decided at large.
All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers (travelers) and Sellers (travel agents) alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Travelsetu.com does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
You acknowledge that through this Website, Travelsetu.com merely provides a platform which enables you to have access to various travel services offered by the Sellers. It is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
com (including its directors, officers, employees, agents and their respective successors, heirs and assigns) shall not be or deemed to be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Website or for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (including any airline, travel agent / tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available on this website.
com does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
com shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non- performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the user affected will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Travelsetu.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users. Henceforward: