The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all INDIA national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website's email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls www.Travelsetu.com.
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to TravelSetu.com("Website"). The domain name www.TravelSetu.com is owned by TravelSetu.com Private Limited. The term 'You' refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Travelsetucom hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those in India. Travelsetu.com considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Ahmedabad, India.
- You agree and acknowledge that TRAVELSETU.COM will have the right of indemnification for any loss that may be caused to TRAVELSETU.COM for any misuse of its website by You and TRAVELSETU.COM will have all rights to approach any court of law for enforcement of such rights.
- Travelsetu.com or its affiliate partners will not be liable for any Visa rejections and Hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
- Traveler are advised to check that passports are valid and eligible for international travel. Travelsetu.com or affiliated parties will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit.
- Validity of passports should be at least 6 months from date of return.
- Hand written passports will not be considered valid
- Passports must have Barcode
- Passports should not be mutilated or tampered
- Name on passport should match with name on other documents provided for visa
- Force Majeure: None of the parties shall be responsible for, nor be deemed to be in default on account of, any failure to perform or delay in performance hereunder caused directly or indirectly by any fact beyond supplier's reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, criminal acts of third parties, embargo, strikes or other labour disputes, work stoppages, riots, civil unrest, fires or acts of government ("Force Majeure"). The Parties shall use their best efforts to avoid, overcome and offset the effects of any cause or potential cause of an event of Force Majeure. Upon cessation of the cause of the Force Majeure, this Agreement shall again become fully operative. However, a Force Majeure event will not relieve either Party of the obligations accrued prior to the occurrence of the Force Majeure. In case Force Majeure event persists, either party can terminate this agreement by communicating in writing and losses, if any, would be decided at large.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
I hereby authorize and give consent to Travelsetu.com Pvt. Ltd. to send me, either through itself or through any third party service provider, from time to time various information / alerts / SMS / other messages or calls or commercial communication, and other services on the aforesaid listed telephone numbers, whether these numbers are registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ listed in National Customer Preference Register or not. I also confirm that by sending any of such messages / calls, I will not hold ASBL its third party service provider liable / institute complaint under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference (TRAI) Regulations, 2010 or such
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Travelsetu.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users. Henceforward:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers (travelers) and Sellers (travel agents) alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Travelsetu.com does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- You acknowledge that through this Website, Travelsetu.com merely provides a platform which enables you to have access to various travel services offered by the Sellers. It is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- com (including its directors, officers, employees, agents and their respective successors, heirs and assigns) shall not be or deemed to be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Website or for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (including any airline, travel agent / tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available on this website.
- com does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- com shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non- performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the user affected will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
TravelSetu.com believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy: Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 03 Days of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of Booking. There is no cancellation of Booking Done Before 5 Days of Travel. No cancellations are entertained for those Bookigns that the TravelSetu.com marketing team has obtained on special tours like Group Tour, Corporate Tour etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible. In case you feel that the product (trip) received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision. Hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue applicable refund provided such refund is sought pursuant to cancellation and the request for same is made within 03 Days of your purchase and shall be further subject to the travel agent having not processed your order. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within three (3) days of your purchase. Please include your Booking ID (sent to you via email after Booking ID and optionally tell us why you are requesting a refund - we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period however, we shall not be liable for any default caused in processing the refund amount owing to the delay caused by processing bank.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TravelSetu.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TravelSetu.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TravelSetu.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.