9 Nights 10 Days Kerala Tour Packages
"God's own country"- Kerala, is beauty personified. If you're searching for a place that offers apeaceful atmosphere and tremendous views and/or a place that will rejuvenate your soul and body by just being there, you don't have to look farther than Kerala. The picturesque landscape speckled with coconut trees, delicious food, amazing hill stations, sandy, flawless and lai Read more.
Review from Swapnil for Kerala trip.
(5) 25th, Dec 2018
Review from prashant for Kerala trip.
(5) 20th, Nov 2018
Manager is very co-operative. He care our very small thing's.The Arranged hotel's were very luxurious.the driver babubhai is well known about all tourists places. Thanks for a fantastic tour
By Rail: The Indian Railways connecting different destinations within and outside the state of Kerala offer plenty of options. There are over 200 railway stations in the state alone with trains travelling from all four corners. For longer distances, there are express trains and super-fast trains connecting Kerala to all the other major metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata.
By Air: On your Kerala family tour package, travel to the state by Air. Kochi, Kozhikode, and Thiruvananthapuram are home to the international airports. The capital city, Thiruvananthapuram, is well connected to the Gulf countries as well.
By Road: Travellers can reach Kerala by road. Roads in the state are in excellent condition, connecting to Tamil Nadu and Karnataka through national highways. You can choose tourist taxi, buses, and autos as your main mode of transport.
By Sea: To reach the interiors of Kerala, you can avail the sea route. There are public ferry services, houseboats, and speed boats available.
- Munnar: It is a popular hill station located in Kerala, famed for picturesque landscapes and lush green tea gardens. Munnar is the first choice for Kerala honeymoon package
- Thekkady: Enjoy wild jeep safari and bamboo rafting in Periyar National Park. It is the ideal station for adventure lovers.
- Wayanad: An entrancing location in Kerala, Wayanad is an amazing place to relax on a honeymoon.
- Kumarakom and Alleppey: The backwaters of Kerala - Kumarakom, and Alleppey are the romantic gateway that brings honeymoon couples to the state. These are the major attractions for honeymoon couples in Kerala.
- Kovalam: Pristine beach, blue waters, and Ayurvedic massage in Kerala invite honeymooners to the beautiful location, Kovalam.
- Watch snake boat race at Alappuzha in your Kerala tour package.
- July to September is the time of Onam festival. During this time, you can rent a vat and witness the splendid race.
- Explore the rustic life of villagers in Kerala, especially at the backwater villages.
- Houseboats in Kerala are the major attractions. Do not forget to choose a customized Kerala tour package and stay on a houseboat.
- Gorge some of the exotic native dishes ranging from fried chips to pazhampori, appam with stew, dosa with Kerala style sambhar, puttu and kadala curry, and Malabar biriyani.