10 Nights 11 Days Kerala Tour Packages
"God's own country"- Kerala, is beauty personified. If you're searching for a place that offers apeaceful atmosphere and tremendous views and/or a place that will rejuvenate your soul and body by just being there, you don't have to look farther than Kerala. The picturesque landscape speckled with coconut trees, delicious food, amazing hill stations, sandy, flawless and lai Read more.
Review from Singh for Kerala trip.
(4) 25th, Apr 2018
Hotel facility: fine
payment policy:not good
Review from Gagan patel for Kerala trip.
(4) 22nd, Mar 2018
Nice trip but tourism spots were not filling the expectations. Just good not the best
Review from Nikhil for Kerala trip.
(5) 19th, Mar 2018
The bookings that were given by Raisonee travels were really good. They told me each and every thing about the trip.
We had a beautiful trip and will definitely recommend it to others as well.
Thanks for such a lovely trip.
Review from Divakar for Kerala trip.
(4.6) 9th, Mar 2018
Had a fantastic Honey mooon with my beloved .... surely recommended ..
Review from Sathish for Kerala trip.
(4.4) 9th, Feb 2018
Driver is very good.nice ride and very good accomodation throughout the travel.
Review from pavankumar for Kerala trip.
(4.6) 16th, Dec 2017
Had wonderful experience!
Review from Mahesh Borse for Kerala trip.
(4.4) 10th, Dec 2017
Thanks for arranging our memorable trip by mystikal .
Overall its very good & enjoyed a lot .
Hotels arrangement , food & car services are safe .
Review from BALAJI for Kerala trip.
(4.8) 7th, Dec 2017
Review from Divyanka for Kerala trip.
(5) 13th, Nov 2017
Hello Travel setu guys..
We had an amazing experience of Kerla tour organised nicely by you..
Especially Mr. Navin planned whole trip so wisely.. He arranged good hotels and facilities.. Mr. Nithin, a young boy took good care of us during whole tour and driven us all planned places.. We had safe journey with him and we enjoyed a lot.. Thanx a lot to Travel Setu - Times Quest Service Pvt. Ltd Team, Mr. Naveen and Mr. Nithin..
Review from Santosh for Kerala trip.
(5) 26th, Oct 2017
Very nice service ,on time pick up,hotel arrangements,car condition is good,driver is very nice and nice driving.Totally whole tour was excellent and I enjoyed a lot.thank you for your good service.
Review from Gaurav kumar for Kerala trip.
(5) 24th, Oct 2017
Thank you madhuri mem amazing hotels
Review from Mohan for Kerala trip.
(5) 6th, Oct 2017
Amazing experience, Micah travels made everything smooth. Resorts were top notch for the price. Tdew in thekaddy and The great escape in Munnar are excellent choice. Houseboat experience was great. Guys were helpful and food was good. Special mention: Ajith the driver is an excellent guy.
Review from Mujahid for Kerala trip.
(5) 2nd, Oct 2017
Review from Srikanth for Kerala trip.
(4.8) 28th, Aug 2017
Excellent co-ordination from Sudeesh. Thank you.
Review from Nabin Baruah for Kerala trip.
(4.6) 16th, Aug 2017
The driver was informative and hotels were homely. A worry free journey. Thank you.
Review from ramesh kalyanam for Kerala trip.
(4.8) 17th, Jul 2017
Very good travel experience.. Executive is good and helpful in assisting and planning my travel.
By Rail: The Indian Railways connecting different destinations within and outside the state of Kerala offer plenty of options. There are over 200 railway stations in the state alone with trains travelling from all four corners. For longer distances, there are express trains and super-fast trains connecting Kerala to all the other major metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata.
By Air: On your Kerala family tour package, travel to the state by Air. Kochi, Kozhikode, and Thiruvananthapuram are home to the international airports. The capital city, Thiruvananthapuram, is well connected to the Gulf countries as well.
By Road: Travellers can reach Kerala by road. Roads in the state are in excellent condition, connecting to Tamil Nadu and Karnataka through national highways. You can choose tourist taxi, buses, and autos as your main mode of transport.
By Sea: To reach the interiors of Kerala, you can avail the sea route. There are public ferry services, houseboats, and speed boats available.
- Munnar: It is a popular hill station located in Kerala, famed for picturesque landscapes and lush green tea gardens. Munnar is the first choice for Kerala honeymoon package
- Thekkady: Enjoy wild jeep safari and bamboo rafting in Periyar National Park. It is the ideal station for adventure lovers.
- Wayanad: An entrancing location in Kerala, Wayanad is an amazing place to relax on a honeymoon.
- Kumarakom and Alleppey: The backwaters of Kerala - Kumarakom, and Alleppey are the romantic gateway that brings honeymoon couples to the state. These are the major attractions for honeymoon couples in Kerala.
- Kovalam: Pristine beach, blue waters, and Ayurvedic massage in Kerala invite honeymooners to the beautiful location, Kovalam.
- Watch snake boat race at Alappuzha in your Kerala tour package.
- July to September is the time of Onam festival. During this time, you can rent a vat and witness the splendid race.
- Explore the rustic life of villagers in Kerala, especially at the backwater villages.
- Houseboats in Kerala are the major attractions. Do not forget to choose a customized Kerala tour package and stay on a houseboat.
- Gorge some of the exotic native dishes ranging from fried chips to pazhampori, appam with stew, dosa with Kerala style sambhar, puttu and kadala curry, and Malabar biriyani.